Xbox TM

Naszym atutem jest grupa

Ogłoszenie

Witam na naszym forum. Jak pewnie już zauważyłeś - zauważyłaś jest to forum dwujęzyczne dlatego proszę o wyrozumiałość dla każdego użytkownika. / Welcome to our forum. As you probably already noticed - noticed this forum is bilingual so please bear with us for each user.

#1 2013-08-02 19:30:39

dami0dog

Administrator

Punktów :   

What is a no-jtag + little rules!

As you know, each of you can buy the game on the marketplace that is - (http://marketplace.xbox.com/pl-pl/) or on your Xbox 360 In this method mainly focuses namely to be a form of conversion of each user who wants to belong to the group's mission to bring to it a profile of the game which was purchased in the marketplace.

I still do not know what's going on there is no problem. This method is very simple and easy when you have two pads, just that you provide us with your details to the profile and we will in return give you passes to a different user profile (required authorization to request the profile). Once you get the data into account, eg with: GTA 4, download it to the console.

To download a game:
Log in to the profile, and then enter the account-story collection and looking for a game to us specifically interested.

To start a game:
It's best when you have two pads (or other device compatible with Xbox) then there is nothing difficult
-In one crash log in to your profile and the profile of the two which was bought game.
-Launch the game and try to log out of the profile of the game

Perhaps if you ask for it you get banned.
-And you can not go it alone on this method of about one and a half years and so far I have not banned.
-M $ and so earns this because someone needs to buy this game.
-I do not know personally people that I got to for a ban

If you have any questions please write the subject.

Stopka forum

RSS